Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Typewriters

My favorite subject. Typewriters. 
  1. They are very heavy. Make grand weapons.
  2. They cure about any unhappy feeling, except for Tarzan Flu.
  3. They sometimes have the ability to fly. Sometimes.
  4. I can't wait for them to come out with the iTypewriter.
  5. Typewriter is the longest word you can spell with only one line of keys on the keyboard.
  6. You just looked.
  7. ...

Typewriters are awful subjects to write blog posts over. Sometimes I just wan't to jump off a typewriter. 
Hehe, never mind, they are amazing. 

I need a box of typewriters so I could say, "Hey! I got a box of typewriters!"

New topic time, uh...
Easter
Easter is a good subject. Aww golly. this is officially the worst post ever. 

New topic, ok.
Giving up

Best thing ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment